Mr. Awad Ahmed Ali El-Sidig (award winner of Oracle Worldwide Database Administration (DBA) Excellence Award for EMEA Region 2013) is an Enterprise Technology Lead and Database Team Leader at ADNOC Distribution – U.A.E. He is a permanent member in Oracle Customer Usability Advisory Board and Data warehouse – Big Data Leader Program.
Holds masters degree in Computer Systems Management from Herriot Watt University - Edinburgh and Bachelor (Hons) degree in Computer Science from Sunderland University - Oracle Database Certified and a key speaker in many of technology events, seminars and conferences including Oracle Open World – USA, Gartner Analyst programs, GCC Big Data, oil and gas big data conferences and cloud world conferences.
He is the first and the pioneer in Implementing Oracle Exadata Private Database Cloud and Oracle Exalogic Elatstic Cloud Solutions in the oil and gas industry in the Middle East and Africa region (MEA). Awad El-Sidiq has been selected by Middle East Oracle User Group board members (MEOUG) to become the Strategy Directory for the group since 2012 providing advice and awareness on digital transformation, customer experience, cloud computing and big data topics.
His dedication and initiative has been recognised regionally and globally.
- Best Oracle DBA Excellence Award for EMEA 2013
- Best Oracle Engineered System of the year For EMEA 2013
- Oracle Downstream – Oil & Gas Excellence Award in Open World 2012
- Oracle Excellence Award for Exadata Implementation MEA Region 2012
- Best Oracle Cloud adoption for the year 2014 by Oracle Corporation
- Best Energy Sector Deployment of the year 2013/2014 by ACN News
- Best Energy Sector Deployment of the year 2014 by CNME-ICT achievements